In order to manage your participation in the camp we need to use some of your personal data, mainly your name, date of birth and contact information, such as your address, e-mail and telephone number, for the purposes of identification, registration and contact.
We would also like to use your contact information:
- To send you information about the camp and its organisation;
- To send you information about future camps and other events we organise;
- To send you our newsletter;
- For statistical purposes.
For which we kindly ask for your consent.
Please note that we use an external provider to distribute our newsletter and Facebook and Youtube to display our advertising. We are required to provide them with your e-mail in order that they can reach you with our advertising; they cannot, however, use the e-mail for any other purposes.
During the camp, we document the training and other additional activities in photos and videos, which we then make available to every participant for download on our website. We also feature some of the pictures and video footage on our social media outlets as an illustration for our current events.
We would also like to use the video and photos in the following ways:
- Publish them on our website, available for download;
- Use the photos we take during the camp in our presentation and advertising materials, both online and printed (our brochure);
- Use video footage to make a short after-movie of the camp and then use it along with some of the photos for advertising on our social media (such as Youtube, Facebook or other).
These videos or photos could include pictures of you; for use of which we kindly ask for your consent.
Please note that you can always withdraw your consent by letting us know at our contact address. You also have a right to access all personal data that we collect from you. You can request the correction, deletion or blocking of any that would be incorrect.