Weekend camps on ice
4x75 min icetraining, 4x dryland practice
Week camps on ice
14 x ice practice, 10 dryland practice, other activities such as swimming, floorball
|Camp||City||Date of event||Capacity||Free||Camp price||Meals||Accommodation||Born||Note|
|K64||Velké Popovice||31.05.2021 – 04.06.2021||30||4||6 400 CZK||2 000 CZK||2 200 CZK||2003-2015|
|K51||Kravaře||30.06.2021 – 04.07.2021||30||24||6 500 CZK||1 400 CZK||2 200 CZK||2000-2005||Elite|
|K52||Kravaře||30.06.2021 – 04.07.2021||75||3||6 400 CZK||1 400 CZK||2 200 CZK||2006-2015|
|K53||Bruck||05.07.2021 – 09.07.2021||30||17||7 600 CZK||2 100 CZK||4 100 CZK||2000-2005||Elite|
|K54||Bruck||05.07.2021 – 09.07.2021||60||14||7 400 CZK||2 100 CZK||4 100 CZK||2006-2015|
|K55||Bruck||12.07.2021 – 16.07.2021||30||15||7 400 CZK||2 100 CZK||4 100 CZK||2003-2015|
|K56||Jindřichův Hradec||18.07.2021 – 23.07.2021||30||22||7 600 CZK||1 700 CZK||1 600 CZK||2000-2006||Elite|
|K57||Jindřichův Hradec||18.07.2021 – 23.07.2021||50||13||7 500 CZK||1 700 CZK||1 600 CZK||2007-2015|
|K58||Jindřichů Hradec||25.07.2021 – 30.07.2021||40||6||7 500 CZK||1 700 CZK||1 600 CZK||2001-2015|
|K59||Jindřichův Hradec||01.08.2021 – 06.08.2021||90||14||7 500 CZK||1 700 CZK||1 600 CZK||2003-2015|
|K62||Kitzbuhel||08.08.2021 – 13.08.2021||30||19||0 CZK||0 CZK||0 CZK||2005-2014||ANMELDUNG : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|K60||Velké Popovice||09.08.2021 – 13.08.2021||30||0||6 400 CZK||2 000 CZK||2 200 CZK||2003-2015|
|K65||Vinschgau||19.08.2021 – 22.08.2021||30||5||7 500 CZK||0 CZK||0 CZK||2003-2015||320 EURO /2-3 x am Tag Eistraining, 2 x Trockent., Mittagsessen|
|K61||Velké Popovice||31.10.2021 – 04.11.2021||30||30||6 400 CZK||2 000 CZK||2 200 CZK||2003-2015|
BUKACHOCKEY will provide a 500 CZK discount for a week camp and 250 CZK discount for a week-end camp, if these are attended by siblings.
- • Cancellation of the participant, who filled in the binding application form, must be carried out in writing.
- • In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for several-days training (who has already paid an advance), if cancellation was not carried out 30 days prior to holding thereof, at the minimum, the cancellation fee amounts to the sum of the advance, for given training.
- • In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for several-days training (or of a participant who has already paid an advance) for health reasons, the cancellation fee amounts to 50% advance for given training, the reasons must be proved by a medical certificate.
- • In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for one-day training within a period of time less than 14 days prior to holding of training, the cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the price of training, which is payable within 14 days after the training. If the cancellation fee is not paid, the player will not be included in further training!
- • If a player, who has cancelled participation, finds a substitute for him/her and the substitute participates in training, no cancellation fee will be charged!
STARTING A CAMP
Every participant will receive a camp schedule with list of participants at least 14 days before the camp. Weekend camp start always on Saturday in the morning and end up on Sunday in the afternoon. Week camps start usually on Sunday in the afternoon and end up on Friday in the afternoon.
DO NOT FORGET
Students are expected to bring full hockey gear, at leas two hockey sticks, a water bottle and a positive attitude! Every player must have sportswear for dry land practice in the gym, as well as swimsuit. Casual wear for the whole week.
Every participant has to have his own health insurance. Hockey school will not be responsible for injuries that will hapen during the ice hockey practices and dry land practices.
The participant / guardian hereby agrees that the Bukac Ice Hockey School, as well as accompanying trainers and other employees for personal injury and property damage of any kind and cause assume no liability. Sporting activities in camp / school are at your own risk. In no event shall we be liable for any damage or injury caused by accidents in the camp / school, even if you happen in the group in the presence of our employees.