Weekend camps on ice
|Camp||City||Date of event||Capacity||Free||Camp price||Meals||Accommodation||Born||Note|
|V25||Bruck an der Leitha||10.11.2019 – 10.11.2019||20||10||1 750 CZK||0 CZK||0 CZK||2004-2011||Jednodenní kemp/ Tagescamp|
|V26||Bruck an der Leitha||24.11.2019 – 24.11.2019||20||12||1 750 CZK||0 CZK||0 CZK||2004-2011||Jednodenní kemp/ Tagescamp|
|V27||Bruck an der Leitha||08.12.2019 – 08.12.2019||20||15||1 750 CZK||0 CZK||0 CZK||2004-2011|
You can sign up for the camp online by clicking on „ Sing-up for camps“ button in this section. After filling up an electronic form, you’ll receive the confirmation in your e-mail. Confirmation contains detailed information about the member, bank account number of bukachockey and chosen variable symbol. Please, pay the down payment in 14 days after receiving an e-mail with confirmation of your registration. The rest of the payment will be payed in cash in day of your arrival to the camp. Down payment for week camps is 2.500 CZK, for week-end camps it’s 500 CZK.
WHEN TO SIGN UP
Please, sign up as soon as possible. There is the limited number of players set for each camp. Most of our camps are sold out in January and February. So do not waist your time to join our elite camp.
BUKACHOCKEY will provide a 500 CZK discount for a week camp and 250 CZK discount for a week-end camp, if these are attended by siblings.
- Cancellation of the participant, who filled in the binding application form, must be carried out in writing.
- In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for several-days training (who has already paid an advance), if cancellation was not carried out 30 days prior to holding thereof, at the minimum, the cancellation fee amounts to the sum of the advance, for given training.
- In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for several-days training (or of a participant who has already paid an advance) for health reasons, the cancellation fee amounts to 50% advance for given training, the reasons must be proved by a medical certificate.
- In case of cancellation of participation of a participant enrolled for one-day training within a period of time less than 14 days prior to holding of training, the cancellation fee amounts to 50% of the price of training, which is payable within 14 days after the training. If the cancellation fee is not paid, the player will not be included in further training!
- If a player, who has cancelled participation, finds a substitute for him/her and the substitute participates in training, no cancellation fee will be charged!
STARTING A CAMP
Every participant will receive a camp schedule with list of participants at least 14 days before the camp. Weekend camp start always on Saturday in the morning and end up on Sunday in the afternoon. Week camps start usually on Sunday in the afternoon and end up on Friday in the afternoon.
DO NOT FORGET
Students are expected to bring full hockey gear, at leas two hockey sticks, a water bottle and a positive attitude! Every player must have sportswear for dry land practice in the gym, as well as swimsuit. Casual wear for the whole week.
Every participant has to have his own health insurance. Hockey school will not be responsible for injuries that will hapen during the ice hockey practices and dry land practices.